Sunday, February 1, 2009

Praying....

My heart is breaking tonight after reading the story of this sweet baby girl...
who went to be with the lord just yesterday.
This story has touched my heart in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. It is so tragic to know that a horrible disease like cancer can possess a beautiful little angel like this...only 2yrs old.
I only found this sweet angel tonight, but wish I could have known of her sooner so that I could join the thousands that have been praying for her along her journey. I will be praying everyday for her precious family to get through this loss and hope that all of you will do the same.
Please visit the Whitt family's site and read about their journey.
Click on Tuesday's name above and it will take you there.

No comments:

Craft Topsites