Monday, January 19, 2009

Projects...

Hi, I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy with new projects. For one, we have a new addition to the family, Toby. It's been very time consuming trying to house train him. I've also been working on my kitchen table. As you can see by the pics below I'm still not finished. The whole table used to be the light color that you see on the legs and the chairs but I sanded the top off and stained it a darker color. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Now I want to paint the chairs and the legs of the table. Took me a while to decide what color but I think I will go with black. Have been working on some new graphics too. As you can see I change my banner frequently (I like to experiment). I will post some new graphics soon.



1 comment:

backattheranch said...

Nice table. Finishing furniture is hard work!!! ;) You have great choices in music on your blog!

Craft Topsites