Thursday, November 20, 2008



Here are some more graphics that I have been working on. I found these sweet little vintage angel pics and thought they would make a great banner or postcard. I'm just learning this graphics thing as I go, but I think I'm gettin better at it. It's just something that I really enjoy and am very interested in learning more. I think I'm addicted to it already. Just wanted to share them with everyone and hope you see something on here that you can use. Feel free to take any that you like and if you want to use this angel banner or even the one at the top of my page, you can copy it and put in your own message, or if you need a blank one with no message just email me and I'll be glad to send you a blank one or even add your message for you.


No comments:

Craft Topsites